E651 Electric Water Cannon with Manual Adjustable Nozzle - Australian Made Low Profile 3" Flange Base, 2 1/2" waterway
PART #: WTEC-E651-N65M
Electric Water Cannon, COMPLETE KIT - MADE IN AUSTRALIA.
We can ship your order on your own freight Account. Just leave you Freight Company's Name, The name of your account and your account number in the box below and we will do the rest.
Pick up is available form our Footscray warehouse Located at 15 Mephan Street, Footscray, Victoria. items can be collected between 9:00AM to 4:30PM Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 12.00pm Fridays. Please bring a copy of your invoice with you.
Designed for easy installation and operation the E651 electric water cannon offers a significantly better alternative to what is currently available and accepted in the industry. It features a proven rugged low profile design and mounts to a 80mm ANSI 150lb flange. A robust cab mounted joystick (mounted in a box) is connected via a 10 metre electrical loom to high quality electrical motors and fittings providing 335 degrees of smooth precise motion.
The cannon has unique extreme duty (patented) dual race swivels. The swivels are removable for easy service and utilize an advanced sealing system.
Designed and manufactured in Australia the E651 sets a new benchmark in quality and value backed by our 1 year warranty, it is supported by local parts supply and expert advice.
- Easy Installation
- Pressure Tested to 4,000 kPa
- 80mm (3”) ANSI Flange
- Low profile design
- 335 degrees of horizontal and 110 degrees of vertical motion
- Digital (State of the Art) Control System - Solid State
- Dual Ball Race (Bolt On) Swivels
- 65mm (2 ½”) water way
- Schedule 40 steel water way
- Robust Electrical Joystick
- Long life swivel seals
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- CAN BE MADE WIRELESS
CANNON KIT INCLUDES
- E651 Electric Water Cannon
- N65M Manual Adjustable Nozzle
- Electrical Joystick, switches with fittings
- 80mm Spring Return Butterfly Valve with Namur Solenoid Valve & Fittings
- 10 metre Electrical loom (3 metre twin core power lead)
- Deutsche Plugs - Orientation & Location Specific
- Operation & Installation Manuals
NOTE: NOZZLE CAN BE UPGRADED TO ELECTRIC ADJUSTABLE AT A LATER DATE IF REQUIRED
Dimensions: .50mm (w) x .64mm (l) x .55mm (h)
Now Available from Access Truck Parts, Phoenix, AZ
Phone: +1(602) 437-6948