P651 Pneumatic Water Cannon Fixed Nozzle Low Profile - 3" Flange Base, 2 1/2" Waterway
PART #: WTPC-P651-N65S
P651 Pneumatic Water Cannon - MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Pick up is available form our Footscray warehouse Located at 15 Mephan Street, Footscray, Victoria. items can be collected between 9:00AM to 4:30PM Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 12.00pm Fridays. Please bring a copy of your invoice with you.
Designed for easy installation and operation the P651 pneumatic water cannon offers a significantly better alternative to what is currently available and accepted in the industry. It features a proven rugged low profile design and mounts to a 80mm ANSI 150lb flange. A robust cab mounted joystick (mounted in a box) is connected via a 10 metre airline loom to high quality German pneumatic cylinders and fittings providing 90 degrees of smooth precise motion.
The cannon has unique extreme duty (patented) stainless steel dual race swivels. The swivels are removable for easy service and utilize an advanced sealing system.
THE ORIGINAL & THE BEST
Designed and manufactured in Australia the P651 sets a new benchmark in quality and value backed by our 2 year warranty, it is supported by local parts supply and expert advice.
- Easy Installation
- Pressure Tested to 4,000 kPa
- 80mm (3”) ANSI Flange
- Low profile design
- 90 degrees of horizontal and vertical motion
- Stainless Steel Swivels
- 65mm (2 ½”) water way
- Schedule 40 steel water way
- Robust Pneumatic Joystick
- Adjustable speed control
- Long life swivel seals
- Dual race replaceable (bolt on) swivels
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Operation & Maintenance Manual
- Installation Guide
CANNON KIT IS COMPLETE & INCLUDES
- P651 Pneumatic Water Cannon
- N6525 Straight Nozzle with 25mm orifice
- Pneumatic Joystick with fittings
- 80mm Spring Return Butterfly Valve with fittings
- 10m airline loom - 5 core (colour coded)
- Installation Manual
Dimensions: 0.50m (w) x 0.64m (l) x 0.55m (h)
Now Available from Access Truck Parts, Phoenix, AZ
Phone: +1(602) 437-6948