P651 Pneumatic Water Cannon Manual Adjustable Nozzle
PART #: WTPC-P651-N65M
P651 Pneumatic Water Cannon - MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Pick up is available form our Footscray warehouse Located at 15 Mephan Street, Footscray, Victoria. items can be collected between 9:00AM to 4:30PM Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 12.00pm Fridays. Please bring a copy of your invoice with you.
Designed for easy installation and operation the P651 pneumatic water cannon offers a significantly better alternative to what is currently available and accepted in the industry. It features a proven rugged low profile design and mounts to a 80mm ANSI 150lb flange. A robust cab mounted joystick (mounted in a box) is connected via a 10 metre airline loom to high quality German pneumatic cylinders and fittings providing 90 degrees of smooth precise motion.
The cannon has unique extreme duty (patented) stainless steel dual race swivels. The swivels are removable for easy service and utilize an advanced sealing system.
Designed and manufactured in Australia the P651 sets a new benchmark in quality and value backed by our 2 year warranty, it is supported by local parts supply and expert advice.
- Easy Installation
- Pressure Tested to 4,000 kPa
- 80mm (3”) ANSI Flange
- Low profile design
- 90 degrees of horizontal and vertical motion
- Stainless Steel Swivels
- 65mm (2 ½”) water way
- Schedule 40 steel water way
- Robust Pneumatic Joystick
- Adjustable speed control
- Long life swivel seals
- Dual race replaceable (bolt on) swivels
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
CANNON KIT INCLUDES
- P651 Pneumatic Water Cannon
- N65M Manual Adjustable Nozzle
- Pneumatic Joystick, switches with fittings
- 80mm Spring Return Butterfly Valve with fittings
- 10m airline loom - 5 core (colour coded)
- Installation Manual
Download Specifications Click Here
Dimensions: .50mm (w) x .64mm (l) x .55mm (h)
Now Available from Access Truck Parts, Phoenix, AZ
Phone: +1(602) 437-6948