NEW PRODUCT - P652 Pneumatic Water Cannon Fixed Nozzle Low Profile - 3" Flange Base, 2 1/2" Waterway
PART #: WTPC-P652-N65S
INTRODUCTION PRICE 'LIMITED TIME ONLY' - COMPLETE KIT.
Pick up is available form our Footscray warehouse Located at 15 Mephan Street, Footscray, Victoria. items can be collected between 9:00AM to 4:30PM Monday to Thursday and 9.00am to 12.00pm Fridays. Please bring a copy of your invoice with you.
Designed for easy installation and operation and based on the widely accepted P651 the P652 pneumatic water cannon offers a significantly better alternative to what is accepted in the industry at a significantly lower price. It features a proven rugged low profile design and mounts to a 80mm ANSI 150lb flange. A robust cab mounted joystick (mounted in a box) is connected via a 10 metre airline loom to high quality pneumatic cylinders and fittings providing 90 degrees of smooth precise motion.
The cannon has unique extreme duty (patented) aluminium dual race swivels. The swivels are removable for easy service and utilize an advanced sealing system.
Designed and manufactured in Australia the P652 sets a new benchmark in quality and value backed by our 12 month warranty, it is supported by local parts supply and expert advice.
- Easy Installation
- Pressure Tested to 4,000 kPa
- 80mm (3”) ANSI Flange
- Low profile design
- 90 degrees of horizontal and vertical motion
- Anodised Aluminium Swivels
- 65mm (2 ½”) water way
- Schedule 40 steel water way
- Robust Pneumatic Joystick
- Adjustable speed control
- Long life swivel seals
- Dual race replaceable (bolt on) swivels
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Installation Guide
- Operation & Maintenance Manual
CANNON KIT IS COMPLETE & INCLUDES
- P652 Pneumatic Water Cannon
- N65S25 Straight Nozzle with 25mm orifice
- Pneumatic Joystick Box with fittings
- 80mm Spring Return Butterfly Valve with fittings
- 10m airline loom - 5 core (colour coded)
- Installation Guide
Dimensions: 0.50m (w) x 0.64m (l) x 0.55m (h)
Now Available from Access Truck Parts, Phoenix, AZ
Phone: +1(602) 437-6948